- For as many journeys as you like on all RMV modes of transport
- Every day from 7 p.m. and on weekends and public holidays all day: take one adult and as many children under 15 as you like free of charge
- Available in 2 types: annual season ticket subscription and the cheaper 9.00 annual season ticket subscription
- Guaranteed mobility
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Yes, RMV regulations governing accompanied ticket holders apply
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
In part: IC service can be used with a Named annual season ticket and an IC surcharge ticket, but not with the Named 9.00 annual season ticket
- The named annual season ticket subscription is valid every day of the week right around the clock
- The named 9.00 annual season ticket subscription is valid Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. and all day at weekends and on public holidays and provides savings of 15-25% on the cost of a standard annual season ticket subscription
- In case of loss, compensation in return for a handling fee of 10.00 euro
- If you forget your named season ticket, you will have to pay the ticket inspector just 7.00 euro instead of the usual 60.00 euro
Price and Applicability
The ticket price varies by the tariff relation used. To determine the fare please use our Fares information and print out the list "Approved cities / communities".
Points of Sale
For connections within the RMV area this ticket is only available as eTicket RheinMain. This ticket may be purchased up to 8 weeks in advance.
You can download the order form for this ticket on our page Special conditions for subscribers of annual passes (only available in German).
Terms of payment
- 2 % discount for payment by direct debit in advance
- Twelve monthly direct debit payments (no discount)
- Virtually all your eTicket RheinMain needs are available online at meinRMV: managing your own data, purchasing an annual season ticket, notifying us of a lost ticket so we can issue you with a replacement ticket, etc.
- Any changes to your annual season ticket subscription (e.g. changes to the fare zones) will be implemented in each case on the 1st of the following month if the information is made available to your transport company on no later than the 10th of the previous month.
- Subsriptions may be cancelled to the end of the month. Until cancelled, the subscription will automatically be renewed by one year.
- Special distribution conditions may apply for key account customers
- The following apply: