- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for 1. FSV Mainz 05’s home league games
- Valid for up to three hours before kick-off in Wiesbaden and Mainz
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- An admission ticket to 1. FSV Mainz 05’s home league games at the Opel Arena also serves as an RMV ticket when it bears the word “KombiTicket”.
- The KombiTicket is valid for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport in RMV fare zone 65 (Wiesbaden/Mainz).
- Valid on matchdays for an outward journey up to three hours before kick-off and for a return journey up until close of operations.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
Admission tickets are available from advance ticket sales outlets of the event organiser and their sales partners.
Admission tickets are likewise valid as KombiTickets on Rhein-Nahe-Nahverkehrsverbund (RNN) in accordance with their regulations.