- For travelling in First Class
- Available as a single ticket or season ticket
- For children and adults
- If you would like to travel First Class on regional trains and S-Bahn services and benefit from other services subject to supplements, you will need to purchase a supplementary ticket.
- This is available at a standard charge for both adults and children.
- It is available as a single supplement for one journey only or as a supplementary season ticket to supplement your weekly, monthly or annual season ticket, your JobTicket or SemesterTicket.
- If you are a season ticket holder and would like to make only occasional use of services subject to supplements, you can purchase a single supplement for each journey.
- Supplementary season tickets within the RMV transport region as issued as eTicket RheinMain and may be purchased up to 8 weeks in advance.
- The ticket price varies by the tariff relation used. Please use our Fares information to determine the fare.
Points of Sale
- The premium ticket for a single trip is available as a single premium at RMV ticket machines.
- Supplementary season tickets are available:
All supplementary tickets can be bought up to 8 weeks in advance. Supplementary season tickets for connections within the RMV area are only available as eTicket RheinMain.