The RMV ticket is sometimes sufficient to travel to neighbouring networks, for example for selected connections
- in the Nordhessischen Verkehrsverbund (NVV)
- in the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar (VRN)
- in the Rhein-Nahe Nahverkehrsverbund (RNN)
- in the Verkehrsgemeinschaft am Bayerischen Untermain (VAB)
- as well as on selected lines in the Rhein-Lahn-Kreis (RLK) district
- and on selected lines in the Westerwaldkreis (district of Westerwald)
- There are RMV tickets up to price level 6 and a special transition price level 17 for journeys to transitional fare zones.
- Level 7 tickets are not valid in the transitional fare zones.
- For journeys from the RMV zone beyond the transitional fare zones, the prices of the transport company (such as Deutsche Bahn AG) executing the transport service apply.
- Some RMV tickets are not valid in the transitional fare zones. You can find information regarding this for the individual types of tickets in our Ticket assortment.
- Owners of the BahnCard-25- and BahnCard-50 receive a 25 per cent discount in price levels 5, 6, 17 and 45 even in the transitional fares for rail vehicles (except for the underground and tram).
- The RNN fare applies between RNN and the RMV fare zone 6500 (Mainz/Wiesbaden).
RMV RNN transitional fares - folder (only in German)