- The RMV ticket to match the DB single ticket
- The City mobil ticket is available as a single ticket or day ticket (adults)
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC/EC service
No - ticket based on DB fares
- City mobil tickets are valid in conjunction with DB single tickets purchased at the super saver fare/flexible fare (ICE, IC/EC and local trains).
- They are valid for bus and rail services at your journey’s destination. Your journey can be continued from there on the day of arrival using S-Bahn, underground, tram and bus services through to your final destination.
- On the day of departure, you can travel to the (central) railway station using the City mobil ticket.
- The City mobil ticket is available as a single ticket or day ticket (adults).
- The City mobil ticket is valid in:
- Bad Homburg: Fare zone 5101 – Price level 1
- Darmstadt: Fare zones 4001, 4035 and 4045 – single tickets at price level 2; day tickets at price level 3
- Frankfurt: Fare zone 5000 (excl. airport) – Price level 3
- Fulda: Fare zone 2001 – Price level 1
- Gießen: Fare zone 1501 – Price level 1
- Hanau: Fare zone 3001 – Price level 1
- Mainz: Fare zone 6500 – Price level 13
- Marburg: Fare zones 0501, 0540, 0546, 0555, 0558, 0588 – Price level 1
- Offenbach: Fare zone 3601 – Price level 2
- Wiesbaden: Fare zone 6500 – Price level 13
- DB long-distance ticket machines and
- at DB sales counters in Frankfurt