- The Darmstadt Card is available as a one-day or two-day travel card.
- It provides reduced admission to numerous museums and galleries and also covers the use of bus and rail services in Darmstadt.
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The Darmstadt Card is valid for as many journeys as required on all RMV services in fare zone 40. This corresponds to the Darmstadt municipal area.
- It also gives you reductions on guided tours run by Darmstadt Marketing and reduced admission at the following venues:
- Free entry to Darmstadt Art Gallery
- Reductions in price of guided tours run by local tourism service provider, Wissenschaftsstadt Darmstadt Marketing GmbH
- Reduced entry to leisure facilities and cultural venues:
- Kranichstein Hunting Residence Museum
- The bioversum Kranichstein Museum of Biological Diversity
- Darmstadt Artists’ Colony Gallery
- Darmstadt Castle Museum
- The TAP Comedy Theatre
- HalbNeun Theatre
- City Dome
- Darmstadt Cinemaxx
- Darmstadt-Kranichstein Rail Museum
- Hinkelsturm Altstadt Museum
- Nordbad Indoor Swimming Pool
- Großer Woog Outdoor Bathing Lake
- DSW Open Air Swimming Pool
- Mühltal Open Air Pool
- You can also pick up a programme for a Darmstadt State Theatre performance and an information brochure at the White Tower free of charge.
Darmstadt Shop at the Luisencenter – see below for contact details.
- 1-day ticket: € 6
- 2-day ticket: € 9