- Valid for as many journeys as required on all RMV services in Mainz and Wiesbaden
- Reduced admission to many museums
- Available for one person or for groups of up to five persons
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The mainzcardplus is valid for as many journeys as required on all RMV services in fare zone 65. This corresponds to the municipal areas of Mainz and Wiesbaden as well as the route between Mainz/Wiesbaden and Frankfurt Airport (fare zone 5090).
- RMV modes of transport can be used from the date and time entered on the ticket to the close of operations on the following calendar day.
- The mainzcardplus is available for one person or for groups of up to five persons.
- In addition, holders receive two days of reduced or free admission into many museums in Mainz and Wiesbaden:
- 10 per cent reduction for standing room at the ZDF TV Garden
- 20 per cent reduction on tickets for scheduled boat trips by the Köln Düsseldorfer-Schifffahrtsgesellschaft (excluding special events)
- 10 per cent reduction on the standard price of all events at the Frankfurter Hof
- 10 per cent reduction on standard prices at Mainz State Theatre
- 20 per cent reduction on admission to the Taubertsbergbad pool
- 20 per cent reduction on admission to the Eissporthalle ice rink in Mainz
- Free admission to:
- Mainz museums: Gutenberg Museum, Rural Life Museum, Natural History Museum, Episcopal Cathedral and Diocesan Museum, Civic History Museum, Fastnachtsmuseum (excluding special exhibitions)
- Mainz Casino
- Free guided tour – "Golden Mainz and its tourist attractions".
- RMV Mobility Advice at Mainz Travel Centre
- Mainz Tourist Information Office
- Available from many hotel receptions
- Individual passengers: €11.95
- Family tickets for up to five persons: € 25