BahnCard 25 / BahnCard 50
- 25 per cent reduction for local rail journeys from price level 5 upwards
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Use of IC service
Yes, based on DB fares
- Holders of a BahnCard 25 or BahnCard 50 can purchase single tickets at price levels 40, 5, 6, 7, 17 and 45 at reduced cost. These can only be used on RMV’s rail services – excluding underground and tram services.
- This regulation also applied to children of between 6 and up to and including 14 years of age.
- The BahnCard reduction is available
- via RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
- from all sales machines on regional railways
- from selected ticket machines at Konstablerwache and Hauptwache stations in Frankfurt
The price reduction is always 25 per cent of the standard fare.