Large group ticket
- For 10 to 50 people
- Also available in advance up to four weeks before travel
Onward travel ticket
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement or supplementary season ticket per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The RMV large group ticket entitles groups from 10 to 50 people – adults or children (of between 6 and up to and including 14 years of age) – to travel:
- for one journey in authorised fare zones when issued as a single ticket; not valid for round trips or return journeys or when you need to break your journey
- for a return journey in authorised zones when issued as a return ticket; you are not permitted to break your journey
- from the start till close of operations on the date entered on the ticket in the authorised fare zones when issued as a one-day ticket
- It is valid on all RMV services, i.e. on regional rail services, buses, trams, underground and S-Bahn services
The cost of the RMV large group ticket is calculated individually. Sales staff determine the best price, using a special calculation module, and issue the large group ticket for the relevant journey(s). Due to the individual calculation no online sales are available. The RMV large group ticket can be purchased here:
- RMV Mobility Centres
- Selected RMV distribution outlets
- In the VGF ticket centres
- Hauptwache Passage
- Konstablerwache Passage
- underground station Bornheim Mitte
- railway station Höchst Kiosk bus terminal
- Large group tickets can also be purchased in advance up to four weeks before travel.
- If your event is cancelled, the large group ticket is refundable upon payment of a 5.00 euro processing fee per ticket. Please note: Once the ticket becomes valid it can no longer be returned. A partial refund is also not possible.
- Our conditions of carriage (only in german) and fare regulations (only in german) apply.