KombiTicket VC Wiesbaden
- admission ticket and RMV ticket in one
- valid for home games of the 1st league team of VC Wiesbaden
- valid starting five hours before the beginning of the match
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride txi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The admission ticket for the home games of the 1st league team of the VC Wiesbaden in the gymnasium at the 2nd Ring in Wiesbaden is also valid as an RMV ticket if it has the KombiTicket logo.
- The KombiTicket is valid in the entire RMV region in all RMV public transportation in the economy class.
- It is valid on the day of the day of the match for the journey there starting five hours before the match begins and for the journey back until the buses and trains no longer operate.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles to the ride, not copies of reserved admission tickets or the like.
The admission tickets are available in the organiser’s and its sales partners’ ticket agencies.