Tickets for specific passenger groups
- For companies with more from 50 employees
- For use in the authorised fare zones between home and workplace
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Only by additional agreement
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or with a supplementary season ticket
VRN or NVV: yes; VAB or RNN: no
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket)
Use of IC Service
Yes, with a DB surcharge
Yes - details: eTicket RheinMain
- JobTickets are available for companies and organisations with from 50 employees in the area covered by the RMV network.
- An agreement with RMV is required.
- JobTickets are named season tickets which are linked to employment contracts and conditions of service.
- JobTickets are issued in paper form or as an eTicket RheinMain.
- JobTickets in paper form are valid in combination with an employee ID card, a photo on the back of the JobTicket or an official photo identification.
- JobTickets as an eTicket RheinMain are valid in combination with an official photo identification.
- They are valid for use in the authorised fare zones between home and workplace. If marked "RMV", the JobTicket is valid for travel in the entire RMV area. You can read out your JobTicket with an nfc-enabled smartphone to check for the "RMV" mark.
- The ticket holder may only be accompanied by other persons if an additional agreement has been made. This is marked on the eTicket as "MNR". You can read out your JobTicket with an nfc-enabled smartphone to check for the "MNR" mark.
Sales outlets and place of issue
- Employees are issued with the JobTicket via their company or organisation.
- For basic information on the JobTicket, please call the RMV Customer Service line.
The flat rate paid each month by the company or organisation is calculated on an individual basis.
The RMV-JobTicket - A tailor-made product
Ideal for all companies looking to permanently improve their mobility.
Brochure, status: January 2018