Tickets for specific passenger groups
Mobility Ticket for refugees in Hessian initial reception centres (HEAE)
The HEAE ID card is issued with an integrated Mobility Ticket in the Hessian initial reception centres. The ticket is jointly financed by the refugees by converting money into payment in kind.
Details on the Mobility Ticket
- It is an individual ticket and is only valid for the person indicated on the HEAE ID card.
- It is non-transferable.
- It is valid for a maximum of 3 months from the date of issue.
- It permits any number of rides on all routes/lines of the Hessian transport associations in coach (2nd class) in the registered district/registered city. Identification of the district or city is carried out with the help of the number plates (examples: GI = district and city of Gießen; LDK = Lahn-Dill district and city of Wetzlar; OF = district and city of Offenbach).
- Furthermore, a supplementary ticket is required for offers subject to a supplement.
- The Mutual Carriage and Fare Regulations of NVV, RMV and VRN apply