- DB long-distance rail ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- No surcharge
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
- A Deutsche Bahn (DB AG) long-distance rail ticket which bears the words “+ City” after the destination allows you to use any RMV service for the onward journey from the destination station to your end destination. This also applies to the return journey if you book the outward and return journeys at the same time on one ticket, which bears the words “+ City” after the destination.
- The CityTicket is valid for the outward journey (from the station) on the date clipped on the ticket by the conductor. On the return journey (to the station), the date indicated on the ticket for the “CityTicket” service is valid.
- It is valid for RMV services for the following destinations:
- Bad Homburg: Fare zone 5101
- Darmstadt: Fare zones 4001, 4035 and 4045 (Darmstadt-Mitte, -Arheilgen, -Eberstadt)
- Frankfurt: Fare zone 5000 (excl. airport)
- Fulda: Fare zone 2001
- Gießen: Fare zone 1501
- Hanau: Fare zone 3001
- Mainz: Fare zone 6500 (excl. Wiesbaden and Ginsheim, Gustavsburg and Walluf)
- Marburg: Fare zones 0501, 0540, 0546 0555, 0558, 0588
- Offenbach: Fare zone 3601
- Wiesbaden: Fare zone 6500 (excl. Mainz and Ginsheim, Gustavsburg and Walluf)
- BahnCard 100 holders can also use any RMV service in the above fare zones regardless of whether it is for an outward journey or a return journey. The BahnCard 100 is then valid as a season ticket.
- DB sales outlets
The CityTicket is issued for the regular DB long-distance rail ticket without incurring a surcharge.