- The Maintal-passport allows low-income citizens with their first place of residence in Maintal to purchase single tickets at a discount.
- It holds applicable to buses operated by the Maintal city services (lines MKK-22, MKK-23, MKK-24, MKK-25 and AST MKK-27) in the Maintal tariff zone 2901 and 2909.
- The ticket is not transferable.
- The ticket is valid, only if it is combined together with the Maintal-passport.
- In addition, further discounts are also offered in municipal facilities.
- All types of season tickets are excluded.
- With the Maintal-passport, the single ticket of price level 2 is reduced to price level 1. The costs are as follows:
- Adults: 2.00 Euro
- Students/ apprenticeship-holders: 1.20 Euro
- The Maintal-passport is available in the city shop at the town hall in Maintal-Hochstadt.
- Single tickets for bus are available here at a discount.
Further information on the tariffs
- For low-income citizens of Maintal
- Single tickets are offered for adults and children at a discount within the city of Maintal in RMV tariff zone 2901 in the buses of the Maintal city traffic.