- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for events in the Commerzbank-Arena
- Valid starting 5 hours before the beginning of the event
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Partly - not as an online ticket
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express, bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- As a KombiTicket, the admission ticket to events in the Commerzbank-Arena Frankfurt such as Eintracht Frankfurt’s football matches or the national team’s matches, concerts or other major events is also an RMV ticket.
- It is valid in the entire RMV region.
- It is valid on the day of the event as a round-trip ticket on all RMV routes in the second class. For the journey there, it is valid starting five hours before the beginning of the event and for the journey back until the buses and trains no longer operate.
- The following applies to admission tickets on original ticket paper:
- The admission ticket is simultaneously valid as an RMV ticket if it has a Kombi-Ticket logo.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles to the ride, not copies of reserved admission tickets or the like.
- The following applies to online tickets (Print@Home admission ticket):
- Print@Home tickets are fundamentally personalised for the holder and only entitle the holder to the ride.
- The Print@Home documentation is valid as an admission ticket, KombiTicket and as a ticket for the holder in connection with the holder’s ID card or passport.
- The admission tickets are available at
- the organiser’s and its sales partners‘ ticket agencies
- the website of the Commerzbank-Arena as an online ticket