- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for events at the Centralstation venue in Darmstadt
- Valid for up to five hours before the start of the event
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
In some cases – but not tickets bought online
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The RMV KombiTicket is included in Centralstation admission tickets for performances:
- at Centralstation
- at Darmstadt State Theatre
- at Darmstadtium conference centre
- Valid throughout the RMV network for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport.
- Valid on the day of the event for an outward journey up to five hours before the start of the event and for a return journey up until close of operations.
- For admission tickets issued as original tickets:
- These are valid when they bear the word “Kombiticket”
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
- For tickets purchased online:
- For each unnamed online ticket, in addition you can print out a named RMV KombiTicket:
- An RMV access number is on the printout of the online ticket Please enter this number at www.ztix.de/rmv.
- The RMV KombiTicket will then be issued with a name, i.e. it will indicate the first name, surname and address of the person using this RMV KombiTicket. The actual admission ticket remains transferable.
- This separate RMV KombiTicket is only valid in conjunction with the admission ticket and ID or passport.
Advance ticket sales outlets of event organiser and their sales partners