- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for cultural events held by Hessischer Rundfunk in Frankfurt
- Valid for up to five hours before the start of the event
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
In some cases – but not tickets bought online
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- Admission tickets to events held by Hessischer Rundfunk (HR) in Frankfurt are also valid as RMV tickets when they bear the word “KombiTicket”.
- Valid for all HR events:
- at the Alte Oper
- at the TV studio at Dornbusch
- at the Südbahnhof
- The KombiTicket is valid throughout the RMV network for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport.
- Valid on the day of the event for an outward journey up to five hours before the start of the event and for a return journey up until close of operations.
- For admission tickets issued as original tickets:
- These are valid when they bear the word “Kombiticket”
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
- For tickets purchased online:
- For each unnamed online ticket, in addition you can print out a named RMV KombiTicket.
- The RMV ticket is issued with a name, i.e. it will indicate the first name, surname and address of the person using this RMV ticket – the actual admission ticket remains transferable.
- This separate RMV ticket is only valid in conjunction with the admission ticket and ID or passport.
Single tickets are available
- From advance ticket sales outlets of the event organiser and their sales partners
- online at hr-TicketCenter