- By bus and rail to the pier and back again
- Valid for Main and Rhine river sailings with the Köln-Düsseldorfer [KD] Shipping Company
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The KombiTicket is valid in conjunction with travel with the Köln-Düsseldorfer [KD] Shipping Company.
- Valid on the day of travel until close of operations throughout the RMV network for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport.
- It can be used to travel to and/or from one of the KD piers on the Rhine and Main rivers within the area covered by the RMV network.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel – copies of ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
You can buy your KombiTicket at KD sales outlets when you buy your ticket for the boat.