- Entry ticket and RMV-ticket in a
- Valid for events of the Kulturzentrum KFZ
- Valid for the journey there and back till the closing business hour
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Dieal-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Use of IC service
- The entry ticket for events of the Kulturzentrum KFZ in Marburg is also valid as a RMV ticket if it has a combined ticket imprint.
- The combined ticket is valid for the 2nd class of all RMV transportation means across the entire RMV area.
- It is valid on the event day for the journey there and back up until close of operations.
- For entry tickets on the original ticket paper:
- The entry ticket has a combined ticket imprint.
- No copies of travelled entry tickets or the equivalent are allowed, only the combined ticket alone.
- For Online-Tickets (Print@Home entry ticket):
- For every personalised online ticket, one additional personalised RMV-KombiTicket can be printed.
- This separate Print@Home RMV-KombiTicket is valid only in combination with the Print@Home-entry ticket and the ID card or passport.
The entry tickets are gradually shifted to the combined ticket regulation in the introduction phase. Therefore, please pay attention to the combined ticket imprint. Visit the webpage of the event organiser to know any exceptions to the combined ticket regulation.
Points of sale
The entry tickets are available at the booking offices of the event organiser and his sales partner as well as "Print at home" tickets.