- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for Offenbach Kickers’ (OFC) home games
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- An admission ticket to Offenbach Kickers’ home games at the Sparda Bank Hessen Stadium also serves as an RMV ticket when it bears the word "KombiTicket".
- For admission tickets:
- The KombiTicket is valid throughout the RMV network.
- It is valid on the outward journey for five hours before kick-off and on the return journey up until close of operations.
- The KombiTicket is valid for outward and return journeys using Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
Admission tickets are available from advance ticket sales outlets of the event organiser and their sales partners.