- Concessions and discounts on many leisure destinations
- Available as a single ticket or group ticket for up to five persons
- Valid for two consecutive days for any number of journeys
Use of 1st class
Call and collect taxi (AST), Express bus etc.
Use of IC
- The RheinMainCard entitles one or up to five persons to any number of journeys on two consecutive days, starting from the date of entry till the closing business hour of the second day, without kilometre limit within the RMV-tariffzone.
- The ticket cannot be used in the transition tariff zones.
- It is valid in all transportation means of the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (Integrated Public Transport System of Frankfurt). The RheinMainCard is not valid for the long-distance trains of Deutsche Bahn AG (IC, EC or ICE).
- It is valid in the RMV area for regional trains, busses, trams, U-Bahn and S-Bahn (underground and city trains) and on night bus routes and express bus lines as well as on Call and collect taxi and Taxi lines. If a special supplement is essential for this, it must be paid per person per journey.
- Bicycles may be transported free of charge and depends on the respective transport conditions.
The RheinMainCard costs 29.00 Euro for each person and 46.00 Euro for groups up to five persons.
Sale: On-site and Online
The RheinMainCard is available at many outlets in the RMV-area.