RMV app & RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
The perfect travel companion - timetables, tickets and up-to-date information
New: DB tickets
- DB tickets can be purchased using the RMV App without login
- Price display and purchase of the DB offerings using the connection search
- Billing of the DB tickets is done directly through the DB and is paid by credit card
- DB-Online-Tickets are saved on the Smartphone after the purchase and dispatched via email
Find your connection quickly and easily
- Knows the fastest connections with the RMV and helps find the nearest transport stop
- Informs you of eventual delays and real-time transport notifications from the RMV
- Your history and favourites speed up the stop choice
Buy and display tickets in the app
- Buy your ticket fast and with cashless payment before your departure
- The following tickets can be bought as RMV-HandyTicket: Single ticket, Day ticket, Group day ticket, Hessenticket
- Bought tickets are then saved in the app
- Payment by direct debit, credit card or also via mobile phone bill or girogo with no prior sign-up necessary
- Individual invoices per journey available
- Billing at the end of the month
Connect to the meinRMV customer portal
- Manage customer data and functions directly in the RMV app or on the meinRMV customer portal
- Overview of your ticket purchases and receipts
Scan your eTicket RheinMain
- Display your tickets stored on your eTicket RheinMain on the app
- Transfer your bought tickets onto your eTicket RheinMain
Find out more on Easily read the eTicket RheinMain
Taxi, car sharing, bike hire and parking
- Info on taxis, car sharing, bike hire and parking on the RMV app
- See all vehicles and locations of RMV’s mobility partners on the surrounding map in the app
- Info on using car and bike sharing services with your eTicket RheinMain
- Zu übersetzen: Taxi bestellen mit der RMV-App
The RMV app – A closer look
(© Images in this article: RMV - Markus Hammrich)
Requirements for the use of the RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
- You must be of age.
- You need a smartphone with Internet access.
- You need the free RMV app for iPhone or Android smartphones (available in the AppStore/iTunes and in the Google Play Store under the keyword “RMV”).
- If you would like to use the girogo payment method, you also require an NFC-enabled Android smartphone and a SparkassenCard with girogo function.
Help / FAQ HandyTicket
You have more questions? Something’s not working? Here, you can find the respective instructions and answers to frequently asked questions.
RMVsmiles – Das Bonusprogramm
After registering on rmv.de, you immediately receive bonus points with each ticket you purchase in the RMV TicketShop or purchase as a HandyTicket. These Smiles are redeemable at providers throughout the network region for discount coupons.