RMV app & RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
Find your connection quickly and easily
- Knows the fastest connections with the RMV and helps find the nearest transport stop
- Informs you of eventual delays and real-time transport notifications from the RMV
- Your history and favourites speed up the stop choice
Buy and display tickets in the app
- Buy your ticket fast and with cashless payment before your departure
- The following tickets can be bought as RMV-HandyTicket: Single ticket, Day ticket, Group day ticket, Hessenticket
- Bought tickets are then saved in the app
- Payment by direct debit, credit card or also via mobile phone bill or girogo with no prior sign-up necessary
- Individual invoices per journey available
- Billing at the end of the month
- DB tickets can be purchased using the RMV App without login
- Price display and purchase of the DB offerings using the connection search
- Billing of the DB tickets is done directly through the DB and is paid by credit card
- DB-Online-Tickets are saved on the Smartphone after the purchase and dispatched via email
Connect to the meinRMV customer portal
- Manage customer data and functions directly in the RMV app or on the meinRMV customer portal
- Overview of your ticket purchases and receipts
Scan your eTicket RheinMain
- Display your tickets stored on your eTicket RheinMain on the app
- Transfer your bought tickets onto your eTicket RheinMain
Find out more on Easily read the eTicket RheinMain
Taxi, Carsharing, Bicycle rental, Parking
- Info on taxis, car sharing, bike hire and parking on the RMV app
- See all vehicles and locations of RMV’s mobility partners on the area map in the app
- Info on using car and bike sharing services with your RheinMain eTicket
- Book a taxi with the RMV App
The RMV app – A closer look
(© Images in this article: RMV - Markus Hammrich)
Requirements for the use of the RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
- You must be of age.
- You need a smartphone with Internet access.
- You need the free RMV app for iPhone or Android smartphones (available in the AppStore/iTunes and in the Google Play Store under the keyword “RMV”).
- If you would like to use the girogo payment method, you also require an NFC-enabled Android smartphone and a SparkassenCard with girogo function.
Help / FAQ HandyTicket
You have more questions? Something’s not working? Here, you can find the respective instructions and answers to frequently asked questions.
After registering on rmv.de, you immediately receive bonus points with each ticket you purchase in the RMV TicketShop or purchase as a HandyTicket. These Smiles are redeemable at providers throughout the network region for discount coupons.