Important fare regulations
Additional person on frequent travel tickets
- One adult and any number children under 15 years can travel free of charge.
- Valid for persons with an adult weekly, monthly or annual ticket or a 65-plus ticket or 9 a.m. ticket.
- Valid for holders of an adult weekly, monthly or annual season ticket or a 65-plus ticket.
- Valid in authorised fare zones.
- Valid daily from 7.00 p.m. until close of operations. Valid all day on Saturday, Sunday, statutory public holidays in Hesse plus 24th and 31st December.
- When journeys extend outside the authorised fare zones, each person accompanying the holder needs an onward travel ticket.
- If you have a first class ticket the first class regulations apply.
- The regulation governing accompanied ticket holders does not apply to day tickets, SemesterTickets, Monthly/Weekly tickets for pupils and apprentices and most JobTickets. Holder of a JobTicket may only accompanied by other persons if an additional agreement has been made and registered on the ticket.
- An extended regulation applies in Mainz and Wiesbaden. For more information (only in German), visit: www.eswe-verkehr.de/...
- Our general conditions of carriage and fare regulations apply.