Important fare regulations
Transportation of objects and animals
- Prams and wheelchairs are always transported if the design of the pram or the wheelchair as well as the vehicle permits it and the transport safety is not reduced. The transportation is free of cost.
- Hand luggage and other objects (sledges, skis, etc.) can be taken along if the other passengers are not endangered by it or if the service is not disturbed by them. The transportation is free of cost.
- Dogs are transported only if put on leash and under the charge of a person qualified for it. Dogs, which can endanger the passengers, must wear a muzzle. The transportation is free of cost.
- Guide dogs which accompany blind persons are always admitted for transportation.
- Other animals are transported if they are placed in suitable cases.
The general conditions of carriage and tariff regulations apply.