Frankfurt Main Airport is one of Europe’s key transport hubs. With its central location at the heart of the Rhine/Main region, not only is it easy to reach using long-distance services but it is also extremely well-connected to the RMV network.
Railway stations at Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt Airport has two railway stations and a bus station:
- Long-distance trains use the Fernbahnhof at the AIRail Terminal.
- RMV’s local trains and S-Bahn services use the regional railway station at Terminal 1.
- The bus station is located in front of the Arrivals Hall at Terminal 1.
The latest flight arrivals and departures information at Frankfurt Airport is available by clicking on the two links below:
You can obtain one-to-one travel advice at our Mobility Centre at the airport.
“Ride & Fly” KombiTicket
If you are keen to relax even before taking off, let our “Ride & Fly” KombiTicket take the strain of the journey to Frankfurt Airport.
In recent years, the airport at Hahn in the Hunsrück region which lies 120 km to the west of Frankfurt has become an increasingly important centre for air travel.
Bus services to Hahn Airport
- Frankfurt – Hahn AirportShuttle
- The bus departs from Frankfurt Central Station. Journey time: around 1 hr 45 mins
- Mainz – Hahn AirportShuttle
- The bus departs from Mainz Central Station. Journey time: around 1 hr 10 mins
RMV fares do not apply AirportShuttle services. For further information, including fares, please visit https://www.hahn-airport.de/
Hahn Airport arrivals and departures boards
The latest flight arrivals and departures information at Hahn Airport is available by clicking on the two links below:
Transport information service
The quickest way to find out the departure times for bus and rail services to Hahn Airport is via our electronic travel information service.