RMV app & RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
Find your connection quickly and easily
- Knows the fastest connections with the RMV and helps find the nearest transport stop
- Informs you of eventual delays and real-time transport notifications from the RMV
- Your history and favourites speed up the stop choice
Buy and show tickets in the app
- Buy your ticket quickly and cashlessly before you start your journey
- RMV mobile ticket offers Single ticket, Day ticket, Group day ticket, weekly tickets, monthly tickets, 9’o clock monthly tickets, Hessenticket and day tickets for the Rhine-Sieg public transport system
- Purchased tickets are saved in the app
- Payment by direct debit, Paypal or credit card
- Single, day and group day tickets as well as the Hesse ticket can also be paid for via the mobile phone bill without prior registration.
- Individual documents can be generated per trip
- Billing at the end of the month
- DB tickets can be purchased using the RMV App without login
- Price display and purchase of the DB offerings using the connection search
- Billing of the DB tickets is done directly through the DB and is paid by credit card
- DB-Online-Tickets are saved on the Smartphone after the purchase and dispatched via email
Connect to the meinRMV customer portal
- Manage customer data and functions directly in the RMV app or on the meinRMV customer portal
- Overview of your ticket purchases and receipts
Scan your eTicket RheinMain
- Display your tickets stored on your eTicket RheinMain on the app
- Transfer your bought tickets onto your eTicket RheinMain
Find out more on Easily read the eTicket RheinMain
Taxi, Carsharing, Bicycle rental, Parking
- Info on taxis, car sharing, bike hire and parking on the RMV app
- See all vehicles and locations of RMV’s mobility partners on the area map in the app
- Info on using car and bike sharing services with your RheinMain eTicket
- Book a taxi with the RMV App
The RMV app – A closer look
(© Images in this article: RMV - Markus Hammrich)
Requirements for the use of the RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
- You must be of age.
- You need a smartphone with Internet access.
- You need the free RMV app for iPhone or Android smartphones (available in the AppStore/iTunes and in the Google Play Store under the keyword “RMV”).
- If you would like to use the girogo payment method, you also require an NFC-enabled Android smartphone and a SparkassenCard with girogo function.
Help / FAQ HandyTicket
You have more questions? Something’s not working? Here, you can find the respective instructions and answers to frequently asked questions.
After registering on rmv.de, you immediately receive bonus points with each ticket you purchase in the RMV TicketShop or purchase as a HandyTicket. These Smiles are redeemable at providers throughout the network region for discount coupons.