- For Wiesbaden citizens with low income
- Reduced monthly ticket for any number of journeys on all lines in Mainz and Wiesbaden in the RMV tariff zone 6500
Can we bring along a plus one?
Dial-a-ride transit(AST), Express Bus etc.
yes, partly with extra charge (1 extra charge per person and journey)
- The customer card enables citizens to purchase a special monthly card at discount after receiving benefits in accordance with SGB II or SGB XII and with their first place of residence in Wiesbaden.
- The customer card with affixed ID picture must once be presented at the mobility centre together with an ID card and stamped. The customer card is then valid for one year and entitles you to purchase monthly tickets at a discount.
- The special monthly ticket is not transferable. The holder may not be accompanied by other persons free of charge.
- The ticket is only valid in combination with the customer card/S and photo identification.
- The ticket is valid on all RMV-lines in Wiesbaden and Mainz within the tariff zone 6500.
You can find the price for the discounted ticket in our Tariff information.
- The customer card is available from the City of Wiesbaden in the Amt für Grundsicherung und Flüchtlinge, Kommunales Jobcenter, Konradinerallee 11.
- The discounted special monthly ticket is available at the RMV mobility centre, Marktstraße 10, at the RMV mobility information desk at the main station, bus platform A, and at the RMV mobility information desk at Luisenplatz, bus platform B or at various advance booking offices of ESWE.