Combined ticket of Kulturzentrum KFZ in Marburg
- Entry ticket and RMV-ticket in a
- Valid for events of the Kulturzentrum KFZ
- Valid for the journey there and back till the closing business hour
Feasibility of taking along other persons
To some extent, not for online ticket
Use in 1st class
Yes, with supplement
Call and collect taxi (AST), Express bus etc.
Yes, to some extent with supplement (1 supplement per person and journey)
Use of IC
- The entry ticket for events of the Kulturzentrum KFZ in Marburg is also valid as a RMV ticket if it has a combined ticket imprint.
- The combined ticket is valid for the 2nd class of all RMV transportation means across the entire RMV area.
- It is valid on the event day for the journey there and back till the closing business hour.
- For entry tickets on the original ticket paper:
- The entry ticket has a combined ticket imprint.
- No copies of travelled entry tickets or the equivalent are allowed, only the combined ticket alone.
- For Online-Tickets (Print@Home-entry ticket):
- For every personalised online ticket, one additional personalised RMV combined ticket can be printed.
- This separate Print@Home-RMV-combined ticket is valid only in combination with the Print@Home-entry ticket and the ID card or passport.
The entry tickets are gradually shifted to the combined ticket regulation in the introduction phase. Therefore, please pay attention to the combined ticket imprint. Visit the webpage of the event organiser to know any exceptions to the combined ticket regulation.
Points of sale
The entry tickets are available at the booking offices of the event organiser and his sales partner as well as "Print at home" tickets.