Frankfurt Main Airport is one of Europe’s key transport hubs and it is extremely well-connected to the RMV network.
Railway stations at Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt Airport has two railway stations and a bus station:
- Long-distance trains use the Fernbahnhof at the AIRail Terminal.
- RMV’s local trains and S-Bahn services use the regional railway station at Terminal 1.
- The bus station is located in front of the Arrivals Hall at Terminal 1.
“Ride & Fly” KombiTicket
If you are keen to relax even before taking off, let our “Ride & Fly” KombiTicket take the strain of the journey to Frankfurt Airport.
In recent years, the airport at Hahn in the Hunsrück region which lies 120 km to the west of Frankfurt has become an increasingly important centre for air travel.
Bus services to Hahn Airport
- Frankfurt – Hahn Airport Shuttle: The bus departs from Frankfurt Central Station. Journey time: around 1 hr 45 mins
- Mainz – Hahn Airport Shuttle: The bus departs from Mainz Central Station. Journey time: around 1 hr 10 mins
RMV fares do not apply to Airport Shuttle services. For further information, including fares, please visit https://www.hahn-airport.de/
The quickest way to find out the departure times for bus and rail services to Hahn Airport is via our electronic travel information service.