Travelling without a ticket or with an invalid ticket
If you are found without a valid ticket during a ticket inspection, it can be due to one of the following reasons:
1. You do not possess a ticket (or a valid ticket)
Then, the increased transportation charge of 60.00 Euro shall be due.
2. You do possess a valid ticket, but have forgotten it
The person who has forgotten his non-transferable season ticket must only pay 7.00 Euro transportation charge. The proof must be provided within a week at the transport company, where the increased transportation charge must be paid.
In case of transferable tickets as well, the increased transportation charge of 60.00 Euro shall be due.
3. The ticket machine has broken down
- If another option for purchase (other ticket machine or sales point) exists in the area of the station or stop, please use them.
- If this is not possible, please buy a ticket in the vehicle (bus); otherwise, inform the driving staff or the train attendant about the defect in ticket machine as soon as possible.
- Important: Please remember the ticket machine number and the relevant transport company in this case. You can find both these details at the lower edge of the machine poster.