- For up to 5 people
- The whole of Hesse from 7.00 euro per person for as many journeys as you like
- Available for purchase in advance
- Can also be purchased as an RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
Onward travel ticket
No - input of names required
Use of First Class travel
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- On the day it is valid - Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 hours until the end of operations, all day long on Saturdays as well as Sundays and public holidays in Hesse, on all the event days of the Hessentag (Hessian Day) and on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve - the Hessenticket allows any number of
- The ticket is valid within Hesse in the transport associations RMV, Nordhessischer Verkehrsverbund (NVV) and Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar (VRN).
- Outside of Hesse the ticket is valid:
- On the northern border of the NVV to
- North Rhine-Westphalia in the city Warburg on the train lines R17, RE11, 120, 140, W3 and W4,
- in the area Hallenberg-Braunshausen ((North Rhine-Westphalia) on line 528
- Lower Saxony in the city Hannoversch Münden with its districts Bonafoth, Hedemünden, Laubach and Oberode plus the township of Staufenberg,
- Thuringia as far as Gerstungen, but only on the train lines R6 and 260,
- Outside the RMV boundaries the ticket is valid
- to Niederlaasphe station in the town of Bad Laasphe (North Rhine-Westphalia)
- on line 77 to Geisa (Thuringia)
- on lines X76, 201 and 275 in the district Münchenroth in the Diethardt municipality
- on lines 204 and 275 in the Reckenroth municipalit
- on line 191 in the Sauerthal municipality
- on line LM-33 in the Kaltenholzhausen municipality
- on lines RB 29 and RB 90 to the station Diez Ost in the town of Diez (all Rhineland Palatinate)
- in the cross-network fare zones between VRN and RMV
- to the towns of Hohensachsen and Lützelsachsen in the township of Weinheim,
- the town of Eberbach,
- the city of Worms (VRN tariff zone 43) in Rhineland-Palatinate,
- and in Mainz.
- The Hessenticket is valid in all public transport in the federal state of Hesse insofar as these are included in the offers by the transport associations. The Hessenticket is not valid on the long-distance trains of the Deutsche Bahn AG (IC, EC or ICE) and in dial-a-ride taxi services (AST).
- In the RMV region it is valid on regional trains, buses, trams, underground and urban railways and also on night bus and express bus lines as well as for AST- and ALT taxi services. Insofar as a special surcharge is required, it must be paid per person and ride. Bicycles are carried free of charge. The general conditions for the carriage of non-folding bicycles on RMV and the common conditions of carriage (only in german) and fare regulations (only in german) apply.
The Hessenticket costs 35.00 euro.
- Ticket machine (even up to 4 weeks in advance at the Deutsche Bahn and VGF machines)
- RMV Mobility Centres and RMV distribution outlets (only in German)
- From the bus driver
- No refunds given.
- The names of the persons travelling together must be indelibly entered on the ticket.
- The Hessenticket is governed by our common fare regulations (only in German).