- For as many journeys as you like
- Save money from price level 6 upwards after just 3 return journeys.
- Every day from 7 p.m. and on weekends and public holidays all day: take one adult and as many children under 15 as you like free of charge
- Also available as RMV mobile ticket
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or with a supplementary season ticket
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket)
Use of IC service
Yes, with a DB surcharge
Yes, not for cross-network fare zones - details: eTicket RheinMain
- Valid for all RMV modes of transport, i. e. on regional rail services, buses, trams, underground and S-Bahn services, for as many journeys as you like.
- Valid for seven consecutive days up until close of operations on the last day of validity.
- Choose your own start date. Weekly tickets bought at machines are valid from the day of purchase only.
We have a special city tariff in Frankfurt. Weekly tickets for Frankfurt are valid in the entire city area including the airport (fare zones 5000 and 5090).
The following prices apply for the city area (tariff zones 5000 and 5090):
- Weekly ticket for adults: 27.20 euros
Monthly tickets in Frankfurt are only available at RMV sales offices and at RMV ticket vending machines. Monthly tickets cannot be purchased at the bus ticket office.
- RMV TicketShop
- RMV ticket machine (only available with eTicket)
- RMV distribution outlets and RMV Mobility Centres
- Available from the bus driver for some public transport companies (only as a paper ticket)
If your ticket is stored electronically on the eTicket RheinMain, you will find all the important information you need about the purchasing process and the services on our page eTicket RheinMain - Your tool for purchasing tickets.