- For as many journeys as you like on all RMV modes of transport
- You can lend it to friends and family
- Every day from 7 p.m. and on weekends and public holidays all day: take one adult and as many children under 15 as you like free of charge
- Available in 2 types: annual season ticket and the cheaper 9.00 annual season ticket
- No subscription
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
In part: IC service can be used with the Transferable annual season ticket and an IC surcharge ticket, but not with the Transferable 9.00 annual season ticket
Yes, not in cross-network fare - for details visit eTicket RheinMain
RMV mobile ticket (RMV-HandyTicket)
Yes, only partially for transitional tariff areas - please see annual season ticket as mobile tickets for details
- If you lose your eTicket RheinMain smartcard, it can be replaced against payment of 10.00 euro and presentation of the sales receipt.
- The transferable adult annual season ticket is valid every day of the week round the clock.
- The transferable 9.00 annual ticket is valid from Monday to Friday as of 9.00 am and all day long on weekends and public holidays. It offers a price advantage of 15-25 % compared to the "normal" annual pass.
Price and Applicability
We have a special city tariff in Frankfurt. All annual tickets for Frankfurt are valid in the entire city area including the airport (fare zones 5000 and 5090).
The following prices apply for the city area (tariff zones 5000 and 5090):
- Transferable adult annual season ticket: 926.10 euros debited once in advance
- Transferable 9 o'clock season ticket : 740.90 euros idebited once in advance
Annual season tickets as RMV mobile ticket (RMV-HandyTicket)
- In RMVgo, annual season tickets are also available in advance: Tickets can be bought seven days before the ticket starts to be valid. The RMV annual season ticket as a mobile ticket is also available for the transition tariff areas of Verkehrsgemeinschaft am Bayerischen Untermain (VAB) in Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Mosel (VRM) and in Nordhessischen Verkehrsverbund (NVV).
- The RMV annual season ticket as a mobile ticket is personalised for one person and cannot be transferred to another person after purchase. The name of the ticket holder must be stated at the time of purchase. In the event of a ticket inspection, the ticket holder can be checked against an official photo ID.
- To increase security, the RMV annual season tickets are updated once a day in the app via the Internet. For this purpose, please go online briefly and open the app before starting your journey. The "Valid from" field in the mobile ticket will then be updated to the current date, the "Valid until" field will still show the date of the last day of validity of the annual season ticket. The time of purchase is displayed unchanged in the "Purchased on" field. During every check, the current date must be visible on the ticket, but an Internet connection is then not necessary.
- You need a meinRMV user account to purchase an annual season ticket as an RMV mobile ticket. Payment is made via the payment method stored in your meinRMV user account or PayPal. Payment via the mobile phone bill is not possible.
- If you are unable to show your RMV annual season ticket as an RMV mobile ticket at a checkpoint, the increased transport charge (EBE) can be reduced to 7.00 euros afterwards under certain conditions. Please contact the company that issued the EBE directly. The contact details of the company are given on the EBE document.
Points of Sale
The ticket can be bought up to 8 weeks in advance. For connections within the RMV area it is only available as eTicket RheinMain.
Terms of payment
- Payment in cash in advance
- 2 % discount on the annual season ticket subscription paid by direct debit in twelve monthly payments
- Virtually all your eTicket RheinMain needs are available online at meinRMV: managing your own data, notifying us of a lost ticket so we can issue you with a replacement ticket, etc.
- Any changes to your annual season ticket (e.g. changes to the fare zones) may be made in each case on the 1st of the following month if the information is made available to your transport company on no later than the 10th of the previous month.
- The validity of the annual season ticket paid for in cash in advance expires automatically after 12 months.
- Annual season tickets can be returned at the end of a month. For each month the ticket was used, the cost of a respective monthly ticket is charged.
- Special distribution conditions may apply for key account customers.
- The following apply: