- For as many journeys as you like on all RMV modes of transport
- You can lend it to friends and family
- Every day from 7 p.m. and on weekends and public holidays all day: take one adult and as many children under 15 as you like free of charge
- Available in 2 types: annual season ticket subscription and the cheaper 9.00 annual season ticket subscription
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
In part: IC service can be used with a regular annual season ticket and an IC surcharge ticket, but not with the 9.00 annual season ticket
Yes, not in cross-network fare - for details visit eTicket RheinMain
- The transferable annual season ticket subscription is valid every day of the week right around the clock
- The transferable 9.00 annual season ticket subscription is valid Monday to Friday from 09.00 and all day at weekends and on public holidays and provides savings of 15-25 % on the cost of standard annual season ticket subscription
- In case of loss, compensation in return for a handling fee of 10.00 euro.
Price and Applicability
- The ticket price varies by the tariff relation used. To determine the fare please use our Fares information and print out the list “Approved cities / communities”.
Points of Sale
- RMV TicketShop
- RMV Sales Offices eTicket RheinMain
- Available from the bus driver for some public transport companies (only as a paper ticket)
For connections within the RMV area this ticket is only available as eTicket RheinMain. The ticket can be bought up to 8 weeks in advance.
You can download the order form for this ticket on our page Ticket order forms (only available in German).
Terms of payment
- 2 % discount for payment by direct debit in advance
- Twelve monthly direct debit payments (no discount)
- Virtually all your eTicket RheinMain needs are available online at meinRMV: managing your own data, product, purchasing an annual season ticket, notifying us of a lost ticket so we can issue you with a replacement ticket, etc.
- Any changes to your annual season ticket subscription (e. g. changes to the fare zones) will be implemented in each case on the 1st of the following month if the information is made available to your transport company on no later than the 10th of the previous month.
- Subsriptions may be cancelled to the end of the month. So long as the subscription is not cancelled, it is extended automatically by another year. The cancellation is done via the transport company with which the subscription has been made. The cancellation must normally be in writing via email or letter not later than the 10th of the last desired month of validity. Please enquire at the issuing company for the precise terms.
- If the subscription is cancelled within the first 12-month period, the price of the corresponding monthly pass is calculated for every month of use.
- After the 12-month period lapses, the subscription can be cancelled any month without additional assessment.