- For as many journeys as you like on all RMV modes of transport
- You can lend it to friends and family
- Every day from 7 p.m. and on weekends and public holidays all day: take one adult and as many children under 15 as you like free of charge
- Available in 2 types: annual season ticket subscription and the cheaper 9.00 annual season ticket subscription
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
In part: IC service can be used with a regular annual season ticket and an IC surcharge ticket, but not with the 9.00 annual season ticket
Yes, not in cross-network fare - for details visit eTicket RheinMain
- The transferable annual season ticket subscription is valid every day of the week right around the clock
- The transferable 9.00 annual season ticket subscription is valid Monday to Friday from 09.00 and all day at weekends and on public holidays and provides savings of 15-25 % on the cost of standard annual season ticket subscription
- In case of loss, compensation in return for a handling fee of 10.00 euro.
Price and Applicability
We have a special city tariff in Frankfurt. All annual tickets for Frankfurt are valid in the entire city area including the airport (fare zones 5000 and 5090).
The following prices apply for the city area (tariff zones 5000 and 5090):
- Transferable adult annual season ticket (subscription): 78.75 euros per month (12 debits per year = 945.00 euros) or 926.10 euros if debited once in advance.
- Transferable 9 o'clock season ticket subscription: monthly 63.00 euros (12 debits per year = 756.00 euros) or 740.90 euros if debited once in advance
You can purchase an transferable annual season ticket at the RMV-Mobilitätszentrale Verkehrsinsel at Hauptwache, at the VGF-TicketCenters Hauptwache, Konstablerwache and Bornheim Mitte (opening hours: vgf-ffm.de/ticketcenter), online at meine.vgf-ffm.de or the RMV-TicketShop , or by sending in the order form by post.
Points of Sale
- RMV TicketShop
- RMV Sales Offices eTicket RheinMain
- Available from the bus driver for some public transport companies (only as a paper ticket)
For connections within the RMV area this ticket is only available as eTicket RheinMain. The ticket can be bought up to 8 weeks in advance.
You can download the order form for this ticket on our page Ticket order forms (only available in German).
Terms of payment
- 2 % discount for payment by direct debit in advance
- Twelve monthly direct debit payments (no discount)
- Virtually all your eTicket RheinMain needs are available online at meinRMV: managing your own data, product, purchasing an annual season ticket, notifying us of a lost ticket so we can issue you with a replacement ticket, etc.
- Any changes to your annual season ticket subscription (e. g. changes to the fare zones) will be implemented in each case on the 1st of the following month if the information is made available to your transport company on no later than the 10th of the previous month.
- The contract of an annual pass subscription is valid for 12 consecutive months. The annual pass subscription is valid for an unlimited period and is automatically renewed for a further 12 months at a time unless a termination notice is given in one of the further 12 months. Cancellation takes effect on the 1st day of each month; it can be cancelled up to the last day of the previous month.
- If the subscription is cancelled within the first 12-month period, the price of the corresponding monthly pass is calculated for every month of use.
- After the 12-month period lapses, the subscription can be cancelled any month without additional assessment.
Leider keine Einträge gefunden