- Valid for all RMV services in various fare zones
- For as many journeys as required
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Family-child regulations only apply for the DB-Tariff and not for the +City offer
Use for First Class travel
Yes, when ticket covers First Class travel; otherwise only when using a CityTicket with 1 Zsupplement per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, when using a CityTicket, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
Yes, based on DB fares
- Holders of a BahnCard 100 can use all RMV modes of transport for as many journeys as required in the following fare zones:
- Bad Homburg: Fare zone 5101
- Darmstadt: Fare zones 4001 (Darmstadt Mitte), 4035 (Darmstadt-Arheilgen) and 4045 (Darmstadt-Eberstadt)
- Frankfurt/Main: Fare zone 5000 excl. airport
- Fulda: Fare zone 2001
- Gießen: Fare zone 1501
- Hanau: Fare zone 3001
- Mainz: Fare zone 6500 (excl. Bischofsheim, Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Wackernheim, Walluf, Wiesbaden und Zornheim)
- Marburg: Fare zones 0501, 0540, 0546, 0555, 0558, 0588
- Offenbach: Fare zone 3601
- Wiesbaden: Fare zone 6500 (excl. Bischofsheim, Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Mainz, Wackernheim, Walluf und Zornheim)
- It is valid for wider use than the CityTicket on all rail services in the RMV network except for underground and tram services – but on all RMV modes of transport within CityTicket fare zones.
- The BahnCard 100 is available from DB.