- Buy and ride
- Low-cost short hop fares in 5 cities
- For children and adults
- Also available as an RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use of First Class travel
Yes, with a supplemt
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- Single tickets are valid for immediate travel only; they are not available to purchase in advance.
- Valid for one person for a single journey. Not valid for round trips or return journeys or when you need to break your journey.
Short hop tickets
- There is a reduced short hop fare for short journeys in the cities of Frankfurt, Offenbach, Wiesbaden, Mainz and Hanau.
- All destinations that can be reached with a short hop ticket are listed at the respective stop and/or at ticket machines.
- If you have loaded at least 40 Euros onto your meinRMV account and you purchase your short journey ticket as a mobile phone ticket in the RMV app, you can save 20 percent. You can find out more information on the RMV prepaid discount by visiting RMV-App & RMV-HandyTicket.
RMV prepaid discount
- If you have loaded at least 40 Euros onto your meinRMV account and you purchase your single ticket as a mobile phone ticket in the RMV app, you can save 20 percent. You can find out more information on the RMV prepaid discount by visiting RMV-App & RMV-HandyTicket.
- Some towns, cities and districts in the RMV area supply tickets subject to certain conditions. For more information, please click on local tickets.
- The ticket price varies by the tariff relation used. Please use our Fare Information to determine the price.
- Multi-journey tickets are available in Wiesbaden and Mainz which must be validated before boarding at the stop or on boarding the vehicle.
- Holders of single tickets purchased at price level 3 valid for use in Frankfurt (fare zone 5000) are not entitled to use them to travel to Frankfurt Airport (fare zone 5090).
- Our conditions of carriage (only in german) and fare regulations (only in german) apply.