- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for Eintracht Frankfurt’s official fixtures at the Deutsche Bank Park
- Valid for up to five hours before kick-off
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
in some cases - but not tickets bought online
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Valid throughout the NVV network and in Bergstraße Rural District, Weinheim and Worms
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- An admission ticket to Eintracht Frankfurt’s home Bundesliga games at the Deutsche Bank Park in Frankfurt also serves as an RMV KombiTicket.
- It is valid
- It is valid on matchdays for the outward and return journeys for Second Class travel on all RMV services.
- It is valid on the outward journey for five hours before kick-off and on the return journey up until close of operations.
- For admission tickets issued as original tickets:
- Admission tickets also serve as RMV tickets when they have “KombiTicket” printed on them.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
- For tickets purchased online (Print@Home-Eintrittskarte):
- For each named online ticket, a named RMV KombiTicket can be printed in addition.
- This separate Print@Home RMV Kombiticket is only valid in conjunction with a Print@Home-Eintrittskarte and ID or passport.
- Single tickets are available
- from advance ticket sales outlets of the event organiser and their sales partners
- as an online ticket