On weekends and before bank holidays, the planets do their rounds in Gießen: This is when the night bus services "Venus" and "Saturn" operate until the early morning hours.
- "Venus" and "Saturn" night buses operate on the nights from Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday, as well as before bank holidays.
- The buses depart hourly from "Berliner Platz" in Gießen. The Venus line operates from 0.27 a.m. to 4.27 a.m., the Saturn line from 0.30 a.m. to 4.30 a.m.
- The connecting taxis operate according to the bus times.
- The night buses depart from "Berliner Platz" in Gießen and travel around the city region in a north-western and south-eastern loop.
- The town districts Rödgen, Allendorf and Lützellinden are served with connecting taxis. On the Saturn route, passengers connect to these taxis at "Waldweide/Schleife" to head towards Allendorf, Kleinlinden and Lützellinden, and at "Waldstadion" to head towards Rödgen.
- The use of the night buses and connecting taxis is currently free.
- If you would like to use the connecting taxis please tell the driver as soon as you get into the Saturn bus.
- If you have any questions, please contact the RMV hotline.