- Savings on RMV services for ICE commuters
- Cost savings of up to 45 per cent compared to standard tickets
Long-distance supplementary ticket as eTicket RheinMain – the RMV Mobiliy card
The long-distance transport supplementary ticket year is stored on the eTicketRheinMain. It offers passengers additional convenient services. You can find more information under eTicket RheinMain – the RMV Mobility card.
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Adults:Yes. Apprentices: No.
Adults: Yes, if the ticket is paid for in cash. Subscription tickets are not transferable. Apprentices: No.
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or a supplementary season ticket (long-distance supplementary charge or standard supplement)
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The long-distance supplementary ticket is aimed at commuters who use a season ticket for an ICE route, with the start or destination in the area covered by the RMV network. RMV transport services can be used with this ticket.
- It is only valid in conjunction with a named ICE-valid season ticket. The periods of validity of both tickets must not be identical. For example, a weekly RMV long-distance supplementary ticket can be used with a monthly or annual ICE-valid DB route season ticket. It is essential that both tickets are valid at the time of use.
- It is aimed at adults and apprentices.
- Available as a weekly or monthly ticket and for adults as an annual ticket.
- It can only be issued from the starting point or destination for the long-distance ticket.
- In case of loss, compensation in return for a handling fee of 10 euro.
- In the event of a longer illness or stay at a health spa, the fare can be reimbursed. Get information in the "Refund of fares in the event of illness" section under Special conditions for annual season tickets subscriptions.
- The price of a ticket depends on the type and number of tariff zones which are passed through. Please use our Fares information to determine the fare.
- DB sales counters
- The long-distance supplementary ticket on its own is not valid for travel on RMV, nor is it valid in conjunction with transferable season tickets for long-distance routes, with named IC-valid season tickets for long-distance routes or with a BahnCard 100.
- Special conditions for long-distance supplementary ticket.
- Our common conditions of carriage (only in german) and fare regulations (only in german) apply.