- RMV single tickets and day tickets with Rüdesheim or Oestrich-Winkel as the destination are also valid on Rhine ferries
- They are also valid in Bingen and Ingelheim on the opposite bank of the Rhine
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Day ticket: Yes / Single ticket: No
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC Service
- RMV single tickets and RMV day tickets with a destination of Rüdesheim (RMV fare zone 6325 / 63) are also valid on the "Rüdesheim - Bingen" Rhine ferry and on all RNN public transport services in the local urban area of Bingen (RNN fare sector 330).
- Also vice versa, the Rhine ferry and all RMV services in Rüdesheim (RMV fare zone 6325 / 63) can be used with an RNN single ticket, RNN multi-journey ticket or RNN single day ticket with Bingen (RNN fare sector 330) as the destination.
- RMV single tickets and RMV day tickets with Oestrich-Winkel (RMV fare zone 6301) as the destination are also valid on the "Mittelheim - Ingelheim" Rhine ferry and in Ingelheim (entire RNN fare sector 320).
- RNN single tickets, RNN multi-journey tickets and RNN single day tickets valid for use in Ingelheim (RNN fare sector 320) are only valid for use on the ferry and in the Oestrich-Winkel area (RMV fare zone 6301).
- Single tickets for ferries are valid as RMV tickets in Rüdesheim (RMV fare zone 6325) and Oestrich-Winkel (RMV fare zone 6301) as well as RNN tickets in Bingen (RNN fare sector 330) and Ingelheim (RNN fare sector 320).
The single ticket is available
The day ticket is available
- as an RMV-HandyTicket – also for two or three consecutive days
- at ticket machines
- at RMV Mobility Centres and RMV distribution outlets (only in German)
- from the bus driver