- One month’s travel for as often as you like
- Up to 25 per cent savings on standard monthly tickets
- One person travels free with the holder at evenings and weekends
- Also available as RMV mobile ticket
Onward travel ticket
Holder my be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket)
Use of IC / EC service
Yes, not for cross-network fare zones - for details visit eTicket RheinMain
- Valid Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. and all day at weekends and on public holidays.
- Valid for all RMV modes of transport for as many journeys as you like.
- Any start date may be selected, at points of sale and at the RMV TicketShop up to 8 weeks, at a ticket machine up 4 weeks. If you want to buy the ticket for the first time at a ticket machine You need a chipcard which is available at the RMV sales offices.
- The monthly ticket is valid during the following month through the calendar day purchased and after until the end of business day (about 05:00 am the next day).
- Can also be used outside the area it covers in conjunction with an RMV onward travel ticket.
Price and Applicability
We have a special city tariff in Frankfurt. 9-o'clock monthly tickets for Frankfurt are valid in the entire city area including the airport (fare zones 5000 and 5090).
The following prices apply for the city area (tariff zones 5000 and 5090):
- 9-o'clock monthly ticket for adults: 78.30 euros
9-o'clock monthly tickets in Frankfurt are only available at RMV sales offices and at RMV ticket vending machines. 9-o'clock monthly tickets cannot be purchased at the bus ticket office.
- Local tickets
- Some towns, cities and districts in the RMV area supply tickets subject to certain conditions. For more information, please click on local tickets.
Points of Sale
- RMV TicketShop, also available in advance
- RMV ticket machine (only available with eTicket)
- RMV Mobility Centres and RMV distribution outlets, available up to 8 weeks in advance
- Mobile Ticket (RMV-HandyTicket)
- Available from the bus driver for some public transport companies (only as a paper ticket)