- For as many journeys as you like in one day
- Night services included
- Often cheaper than single tickets as of the 2nd journey
- Also available as an RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The RMV day ticket entitles the individual holder to any number of journeys in the area covered using all RMV modes of transport.
- Valid the day of validity until 05:00 a.m. the next day or until the last trip indicated as night route.
- Holders of day tickets purchased at price level 3 valid for use in Frankfurt (fare zone 50) are not entitled to use them to travel to Frankfurt Airport (fare zone 5090).
- The day ticket is also available for children - at a reduced price.
- The day ticket costs a little less than twice the price of a single ticket.
Pricing and Applicability
The ticket price varies by the tariff relation used. To determine the fare please use our Fares information and print out the list "Approved cities / communities".
- Some towns, cities and districts in the RMV area supply tickets subject to certain conditions. For more information, please click on local tickets.
Day ticket extra: Is valid in the chosen area of validity for a random number of rides on the chosen day of validity up to the last day of validity on the ticket until close of operations. The use of long-distance trains is excluded.
Points of Sale
- Ticket machine (from Transdev- and VGF machines also up to 4 weeks in advance)
- RMV Mobility Centres and RMV distribution outlets (only in German)
- From the bus driver