- 25 per cent reduction for local rail journeys in the price level 40, 5, 6, 7, 17 und 45
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Us of First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey (also with BahnCard First)
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Use of IC service
Yes, based on DB fares
RMV mobile ticket (RMV-HandyTicket)
- Holders of a BahnCard 25 or BahnCard 50 can purchase single tickets at price levels 40, 5, 6, 7, 17 and 45 at reduced cost. These can only be used on RMV’s rail services – excluding underground and tram services.
- This regulation also applied to children of between 6 and up to and including 14 years of age.
- The BahnCard reduction is available
- via RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
- from all sales machines on regional railways
- from selected ticket machines at Konstablerwache and Hauptwache stations in Frankfurt
The price reduction is always 25 per cent of the standard fare.