- For as many journeys as you like
- Save money from price level 6 upwards after just 3 return journeys.
- Every day from 7 p.m. and on weekends and public holidays all day: take one adult and as many children under 15 as you like free of charge
- Also available as RMV mobile ticket
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or with a supplementary season ticket
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket)
Use of IC service
Yes, with a DB surcharge
Yes, not for cross-network fare zones - details: eTicket RheinMain
- Valid for all RMV modes of transport, i. e. on regional rail services, buses, trams, underground and S-Bahn services, for as many journeys as you like.
- Valid for seven consecutive days up until close of operations on the last day of validity.
- Choose your own start date. Weekly tickets bought at machines are valid from the day of purchase only.
- The price of a ticket depends on the type and number of tariff zones which are passed through. Please use our Fares information to determine the fare.
- RMV TicketShop
- RMV ticket machine
- RMV Mobility Centres and RMV distribution outlets (only in German)
- Available from the bus driver for some public transport companies (only as a paper ticket)
If your ticket is stored electronically on the eTicket RheinMain, you will find all the important information you need about the purchasing process and the services on our page eTicket RheinMain - Your tool for purchasing tickets.