- For as many journeys as you like
- Every day from 7 p.m. and on weekends and public holidays all day: take one adult and as many children under 15 as you like free of charge
- Also available as RMV mobile ticket
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Yes, but not as RMV mobile Ticket (HandyTicket)
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey or with a supplementary season ticket
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey or supplementary season ticket)
Yes, not for cross-network fare zones - details: eTicket RheinMain
RMV mobile ticket (RMV-HandyTicket)
Yes, only in some extent for the transitional fare zones
- Valid for all RMV modes of transport, i. e. on regional rail services, buses, trams, underground and S-Bahn services, for as many journeys as you like.
- Valid for seven consecutive days up until close of operations on the last day of validity.
- Choose your own start date. Weekly tickets bought at machines are valid from the day of purchase only.
We have a special city tariff in Frankfurt. Weekly tickets for Frankfurt are valid in the entire city area including the airport (fare zones 5000 and 5090).
The following prices apply for the city area (tariff zones 5000 and 5090):
- Weekly ticket for adults: 28.10 euros
Monthly tickets in Frankfurt are only available at RMV sales offices and at RMV ticket vending machines. Monthly tickets cannot be purchased at the bus ticket office.
Weekly tickets as RMV mobile ticket (RMV-HandyTicket)
- In RMVgo, weekly tickets are also available in advance: Tickets can be bought seven days before the ticket starts to be valid. The RMV weekly ticket as a mobile ticket is also available for the transition tariff areas of Verkehrsgemeinschaft am Bayerischen Untermain (VAB) in Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Mosel (VRM) and in Nordhessischen Verkehrsverbund (NVV).
• The RMV weekly ticket as a mobile ticket is personalised for one person and cannot be transferred to another person after purchase. The name of the ticket holder must be stated at the time of purchase. In the event of a ticket inspection, the ticket holder can be checked against an official photo ID.
• To increase security, the RMV weekly tickets are updated once a day in the app via the Internet. For this purpose, please go online briefly and open the app before starting your journey. The "Valid from" field in the mobile ticket will then be updated to the current date, the "Valid until" field will still show the date of the last day of validity of the weekly ticket. The time of purchase is displayed unchanged in the "Purchased on" field. During every check, the current date must be visible on the ticket, but an Internet connection is then not necessary.
• You need a meinRMV user account to purchase a weekly ticket as an RMV mobile ticket. Payment is made via the payment method stored in your meinRMV user account or PayPal. Payment via the mobile phone bill is not possible.
• If you are unable to show your RMV weekly ticket as an RMV mobile ticket at a checkpoint, the increased transport charge (EBE) can be reduced to 7.00 euros afterwards under certain conditions. Please contact the company that issued the EBE directly. The contact details of the company are given on the EBE document.
- RMV TicketShop
- RMV ticket machine (only available with eTicket)
- RMV distribution outlets and RMV Mobility Centres
- Available from the bus driver for some public transport companies (only as a paper ticket)
If your ticket is stored electronically on the eTicket RheinMain, you will find all the important information you need about the purchasing process and the services on our page eTicket RheinMain - Your tool for purchasing tickets.