- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for events held in the Katakombe in Frankfurt
- Valid for up to five hours before the start of the event
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- Admission tickets to events at the Katakombe Frankfurt are also valid as RMV tickets when they bear the word "KombiTicket".
- The KombiTicket is valid throughout the RMV network for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport.
- Valid on the day of the event for an outward journey up to five hours before the start of the event and for a return journey up until close of operations.
- This regulation also applies to groups who hold a group admission ticket. In this case, the admission ticket also serves as a group ticket for travelling on RMV.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
Advance ticket sales outlets of event organiser and their sales partners.