- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for events at the Staatstheater Darmstadt
- Valid for up to five hours before the start of the event
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- Admission tickets to performances by Staatstheater Darmstadt are also valid as RMV tickets when they bear the imprint "KombiTicket".
- The KombiTicket is valid throughout the RMV network for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport.
- Valid on the day of the event for an outward journey up to five hours before the start of the event and for a return journey up until close of operations.
- For admission tickets issued as original tickets:
- Admission tickets also serve as RMV tickets when they have “KombiTicket” printed on them.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
- For tickets purchased online (Print@Home-Eintrittskarte):
- For each named online ticket, a named RMV KombiTicket can be printed in addition.
- This separate Print@Home RMV Kombiticket is only valid in conjunction with a Print@Home-Eintrittskarte and ID or passport.
Advance ticket sales outlets of event organiser and their sales partners.