- For up to 5 people
- For as many journeys as you like
- Start saving with just 2 people taking 2 journeys each
- Also available as an RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket
Onward travel ticket
No - the names of all passengers must be registered on the ticket
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement or supplement-season ticket per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The RMV group day ticket entitles up to five people – adults or children (from 6 up to and including 14 years of age) – to as many journeys as required in the authorised fare zones
- The names of the persons travelling together must be indelibly entered on the ticket.
- It is valid on all RMV services, i.e. on regional rail services, buses, trams, underground and S-Bahn services
- Valid the day of validity until 05:00 a.m. the next day or until the last trip indicated as night route
Pricing and Applicability
- The ticket price varies by the tariff relation used. To determine the fare please use our Fares information and print out the list "Approved cities / communities".
- Some towns, cities and districts in the RMV area supply tickets subject to certain conditions. For more information, please click on local tickets.
Points of Sale
- RMV ticket machines (from DB and VGF machines also up to 4 weeks in advance)
- RMV Mobility Centres and RMV distribution outlets
- From the bus driver