- For up to 5 people
- For as many journeys as you like
- Start saving with just 2 people taking 2 journeys each
- Also available as an RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket
Onward travel ticket
No - the names of all passengers must be registered on the ticket
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement or supplement-season ticket per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The RMV group day ticket entitles up to five people – adults or children (from 6 up to and including 14 years of age) – to as many journeys as required in the authorised fare zones
- The names of the persons travelling together must be indelibly entered on the ticket.
- It is valid on all RMV services, i.e. on regional rail services, buses, trams, underground and S-Bahn services
- Valid the day of validity until 05:00 a.m. the next day or until the last trip indicated as night route
Pricing and Applicability
- The ticket price varies by the tariff relation used. To determine the fare please use our Fares information and print out the list "Approved cities / communities".
- Some towns, cities and districts in the RMV area supply tickets subject to certain conditions. For more information, please click on local tickets.
Group day ticket extra: You can get it for the price of a regular group day ticket. It is valid for a maximum of 5 people in the chosen area of validity for a random number of rides on the chosen day of validity up to the last day of validity on the ticket until close of operations. The names of the users must be indicated on the ticket. The use of long-distance trains is excluded.
Points of Sale
- RMV ticket machines (from DB and VGF machines also up to 4 weeks in advance)
- RMV Mobility Centres and RMV distribution outlets
- From the bus driver