- Reduced admission to many museums and Events
- Valid for use on all RMV services in fare zone 50 including the Airport
- Valid for one or two days as required
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Use of IC service
- The Frankfurt Card is available as a 1-day or 2-day ticket.
- Valid for as many journeys as required on all RMV services in fare zone 50 including the airport.
- It includes reduced admission to many museums and events, for example:
- 20% reduction on Hop on-Hop off sightseeing tours, daily city walks and weekend theme walks around Frankfurt am Main, airport tour, Segway Tour, TimeRide, Rent-a-bike Terranova & FrankfurtBikeTour
- 50% reduction on admission to many museums in Frankfurt and the Palm Garden
- 20% reduction on admission to MAIN TOWER
- 20% reduction on scheduled pleasure river cruises
- reduction on tickets for Alte Oper, Schauspiel, Oper Frankfurt, The English Theatre, Schauspiel and Papageno Musiktheater
- reduction on admission to the Zoo und black light minigolf "Schwarzlichthelden"
- Free drinks, discount and gifts at restaurants and in shops
- The 1-day ticket is valid on the day entered on the ticket up until close of operations. The 2-day ticket is valid on the day entered on the ticket and the following day up until close of operations.
- In Frankfurt at the following tourist information offices:
- Tourist Information at the Central Station, Main Entrance Hall, 60329 Frankfurt am Main
- Tourist Information Römer, Römerberg 27, 60311 Frankfurt am Main
- Tourist Information Höchst, Antoniterstraße 22, 65929 Frankfurt am Main
- RMV-Mobilitätszentrale Hauptwache ("Verkehrsinsel")
- At the airport from Frankfurt/Main
- Travelex Terminal 1, Bereich B, Ebene 1 und 2 sowie Terminal 2 Halle D und E
- Tourist Center - Luggage Gallery, Airport City Gateway Gardens, Amelia-Mary-Earhart-Straße 8, 60549 Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt Ticket RheinMain agencies:
- Alte Oper, Opernplatz 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main
- HANAU LADEN, Am Freiheitsplatz 3, 63450 Hanau
- Ticketshop in der Hugenottenhalle, Frankfurter Straße 152, 63263 Neu-Isenburg
- Ticketshop Oberursel, Kumeliusstraße 8, 61440 Oberursel
- At CTS-Eventim ticket agencies
- Online orders at Frankfurt Ticket RheinMain, www.frankfurt-ticket.de
- Single tickets:
- 1-day ticket: € 11.50
- 2-day ticket: € 17.00
- Group ticket (for up to five persons):
- 1-day ticket: € 24.00
- 2-day ticket: € 34.00