Frankfurt: Frankfurt Card
- Reduced admission to many museums and events
- Valid for use on all RMV services in fare zone 50 including the airport
- Valid for one or two days as required
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Use of IC service
- The Frankfurt Card is available as a 1-day or 2-day ticket.
- Valid for as many journeys as required on all RMV services in fare zone 50 including the airport.
- It includes reduced admission to many museums and events, for example:
- 25% reduction on sightseeing tours around Frankfurt am Main
- 50% reduction on admission to museums in Frankfurt, the Palm Garden and the Zoo.
- 20% reduction on scheduled pleasure cruises on the Rhine and the Moselle with Köln-Düsseldorfer Deutsche Rheinschiffahrt AG and Primus Linie Frankfurt Personenschifffahrt
- Free drinks, discount and gifts at restaurants and in shops
- The 1-day ticket is valid on the day entered on the ticket up until close of operations. The 2-day ticket is valid on the day entered on the ticket and the following day up until close of operations.
- Available throughout Germany from many travel agents (via Ticketcorner, code: CARFRA)
- Online orders at www.frankfurt-tourismus.de/... (minimum order of 10 tickets)
- In Frankfurt at the following tourist information offices:
- Tourist Information at the Central Station
- Römer Tourist Information, Römerberg 27
- Mobility Centre – TRAVEL CENTRE, An der Hauptwache
- Reiseland DB Travel Agent at the Central Station
- At the airport from Frankfurt/Main Fraport AG, Hotel Reservations/Travel Agent, Terminal 1, Arrivals Hall B
- Single tickets:
- 1-day ticket: €9.20
- 2-day ticket: €13.50
- Group ticket (for up to five persons):
- 1-day ticket: €19
- 2-day ticket: €28